Tuesday, May 31, 2011

I Beg For an Explanation to These Two Questions

Why in the world do they have scented dishwasher detergent?

Seriously.  I want to know. 

Because it makes no sense. 

Have you ever once been running your dishwasher and thought to yourself, "My how I love the lemon scent emenating from my dishwasher?"  Or better yet, have you ever pulled out a newly cleaned dish and put it up to your nose, inhaling deeply, and said, "Aaaahhh, so lovely.  My dishes smell like they've just been plucked out of an orange grove!"

If you said yes to either of these, I'm sorry, but I think you are totally lying.  And I must (sorry mom) call bullshit.

I also beg for an explanation for this statement:

One word. . .

HUH?

Happy day folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wanna say something? Cool. But I reserve the right to make fun of you if I want to.